- 60 g dry, roasted cashews
- 200 g roasted zucchini (or pumpkin, sweet potato)
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic or fresh clove, crushed
- Juice of half a lemon
- 10-15 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Preparation time 5 min
- Makes approximately 250 g dip
- Add cashews to thermomix (or other food processor) and chop speed 9 for 10 seconds or pulse until a fine powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and chop speed 5 for 10 seconds or desired texture is achieved.
- Store in the fridge for 7-10 days, if it lasts that long.
TIP – Roast vegetable – you can substitute pumpkin or sweet potato. To make it quicker, I often will roast extra vegetables when cooking some for another meal and then set the extra aside for use in other recipes. You can even freeze the already roasted vegetables for use later. Roasting the vegetables first really enhances the flavour. Use a generous amount of olive oil and a pinch of salt to season when roasting.